We work with a number of organisations to help address these needs and give encouragement to those who feel that they may not have any opportunity by equipping them with transferrable skills that will help them in gaining employment or training and boost a confidence that will inspire them.
We will work with you to help you meet your CSR objectives. Benefits to your company can include staff engagement, supporting particular initiatives, and raising your charitable profile.
• Invest in structured, well established community learning programmes
• Sponsor new initiatives to work with people most in need of support
• Support the organisation as a whole to develop and expand
• Help to reengage young people back into employment, education or training
With Community Music you will:
• Have a real and lasting impact on your local community
• Make a meaningful contribution
• Raise the aspirations and potential of 100's of young people
• See endless return on your investment
Community Music engages with its community to provide a creative platform for all. This also includes working with other organisations such as referral agencies and schools to help ensure that music is accessible and encourages creative music making from grass roots.
We are very proactive in helping our local schools and community organisation’s concentrate on providing creative music skills to our community and beyond. We also work with NEET young people who are not in education, employment or training to develop not only creative skills but skills that might help them in the world of work, working together as a team, IT Skills, CV writing as well as offering progression routes into either further education or access to opportunities via apprenticeships and further training.
There are various ways to offer support to our charity, whether it be offering careers advice, mentoring, CV writing or a visit to your place of work. All offer experience in the world of work.