We one of the UK’s original youth and community music organisations, looking to appoint a results focused, motivated Marketing and Sales Manager on a part-time, permanent basis to set the marketing strategy and lead on marketing execution, increasing sales, raising awareness of the brand and propositions, driving marketing programmes and working closely with the team to support revenue targets.
The applicant will have the opportunity to work on our HE degree course, music teacher training course and our portfolio of short professional courses. This is an opportunity to grow a successful career within our education department as our course portfolio grows. The successful candidate will also support our social and community projects as required.
- The key responsibilities of a Marketing and Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Increase sales and revenue.
- Define, lead and deliver the marketing strategy.
- Create, deliver and manage a marketing plan and associated budget and deliver measurable results.
- Digital marketing focus using PPC, social media, email and other digital tactics
- Define compelling messaging for their target markets.
- Implement external events and conferences and keep the team informed of relevant industry events; manage presence at events and conferences ensuring brand visibility, sales engagement and briefing, and measure ROI.
- Work with the team to develop marketing activities and create key sales tools to support lead generation.
- Identify and target potential collaborators, organisations and media partnerships for joint ventures.
- Assist with external agencies including PR agencies ensuring delivery is on strategy, high quality, on time.
- Assist with relevant information and media is uploaded to website and social media.
- Monitor, report and analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns against a set of KPIs.
- Support a “winning, can do” culture by hands-on execution.
Community Music uses music as a tool for positive change.
As one of the UK’s original youth and community music organisations, Community Music offers a diverse and exciting programme of courses, live events and professional training, both online and at its base in Shoreditch, East London. CM’s legacy is rooted in community, where the wide range of music courses and programmes aim to enrich the lives of young people, and bring positive change.
Our experienced diverse team and industry standard facilities mean that we are able to work both locally and nationally, working directly within the local community running grass roots projects whilst delivering tailor-made training and support programmes that respond to national need.
- Fast-paced arts and creative environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong supportive team culture.
- The ability to work remotely.
- Training & CPD budget.
- Company pension scheme contributions.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing and Sales Manager are:
- 4+ years marketing experience with demonstrable results developing and implementing effective marketing activities/campaigns.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns using multiple elements of the marketing mix, ideally aimed at music and digital education industry.
- Proven success in delivering through a range of marketing channels including PPC, email marketing, developing web content, social media, advertising and events.
- Commercially astute.
- Adaptability and willingness to roll sleeves up and get involved with all parts of the business.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- A strong drive, bias to action and “get things done fast”-mentality.
- A willingness to be part of a safeguarding team culture.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career.
Then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com