Music Leader Training Course: New Dates Confirmed
We happy happy to announce we have confirmed the dates for the next Music Leader Training course.
Train as a community music teacher and gain a City and Guilds EaT qualification.
The next course start dates for London and Bristol:
- London: 24 Weeks, 1 evening per week (Tuesday 6-9pm) Starts 16th May 2017
- London: 5 Intensive weekends over 2 months (Saturday & Sunday 11am-6pm) Starts 20th May 2017
- Bristol: 5 Intensive weekends over 2 months (Saturday & Sunday 11am-6pm) Starts 9th September 2017
Full course dates for all formats are available on request.
The Music Leader Training Course is a unique opportunity for those with a background in Music and/or Arts to gain in depth knowledge, practical experience and a qualification in teaching for the life long learning sector.
CM is one of the pioneers of the community music sector, working innovatively and successfully in the field for over 30 years.
• Gain a City and Guilds EaT qualification (Education and Training, previously preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector)
• Gain workshop leading skills
• Study teaching and learning theory
• Design your own teaching materials and resources
• Entry based on experience and motivation
• Previous qualifications not essential
• Trained specialist tutors
• Small class sizes
• Train with other musicians and artists, building friendship, support and creative ideas
• Monthly payment plans available
"I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU. Since attending the course I've started my own business delivering music workshops for young children. After a hard first year, things have gone from strength to strength. My client roster is growing and feedback is great. I'm now working in schools and colleges and am loving it. Studying with Community Music gave me the confidence, tools and understanding to make this happen, so I'm very grateful."
Lily May - Music Leader Training course graduate, 2015
Click here for full course information.
Online applications can be made here