We understand the importance for you as a commercial organisation not only to be a successful business but also to make a positive and meaningful contribution to your local community via your CSR activities. We can help you do this.
- Invest in structured, well established community learning programmes
- Sponsor new initiaitves to work with people most in need of support
- Support the organisation as a whole to develop and expand
- Help to reengage young people back into employment, education or training
With CM you will:
- Have a real and lasting impact on your local community
- Make a meaningful contribution
- Raise the aspirations and potential of 100's of young people
- See endless return on your investment
Tomorrow's People commission CM to provide creative music training for their NEET (not in employment, education or training) clients.
''The CM course teaches the young people a vast array of transferable skills useful for any workplace - such as working to a brief and presenting and pitching their work and ideas to others. The results are of a high standard which gives all the young people, who lack confidence at the beginning of the course, a real boost'’
Robbie Smyth, Young People’s Services Manager, Tomorrow’s People & CM Corporate Partner
Support one of our existing projects, or work with us to develop something unique to your organisation - contact Sam on 020 7377 0621 / email@example.com to discuss how we can work with you.