Compose & Record a Song
KEY SKILLS: Team Work Negotiation Communication Confidence
Recording a track is a total team effort.
In our industry standard recording studios your team will get the chance to experience what it is like to be professional recording artists. Don't worry - no music skills required!
- Compose your own song or learn a favourite track
- Personalise the track for other colleagues, departments or clients
- Use our team of professional musicians or go for it yourselves
- Experience the recording process – yes you can move the faders!
- Leave with a CD and online version of your track
This is all about team development. Every stage of the recording and writing process is a team effort, and your staff will have to work together to reach the end goal successfully. They will need to support each other, both practically and emotionally, especially if someone dares to pick up the microphone!
- Build negotiaion skills
- Enhance performance skills and gain confidence for future presentations, public speaking etc
- Leave with a sense of pride and achievement
- Achieve something out of the ordinary in just one day
- Develop relationships and get to know each other better
- Take home the finished product to show colleagues, friends and family