• To provide opportunities for young people and adults to access and participate in creative music making and production in modern genres.
• To deliver, and create access routes to, Higher education in modern music for aspiring professional artists, and individual training for career development.
• To support artists and businesses towards independence in their careers.
• To create opportunities for music and cultural collaborations between young people across Europe.
• To partner closely with professional promoters and festival organisers to promote new talent in successful live music contexts that guarantee audiences.
• To challenge discrimination through positive collaborative music making experiences.